9th Networks is one the very few companies which provides excellent salary packages along with health and retirement benefits. If you would like to be a part of this enthusiastic group, which is helping others achieve their dream job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings:
9th Networks is seeking a Network Engineer(dDos).
9th Networks operates the infrastructure for a portfolio of top-level domains that today include .com, .net, .tv, .edu, .gov, .jobs, .name and .cc, as well as two of the world’s 13 Internet root servers. 9th Networks product suite also includes Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection Services, and Managed DNS.
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for identifying and mitigating denial of service attacks against Verisign critical infrastructure services as well as attacks against external customers.
- The Engineer must have experience in responding to denial of service attacks, identifying traffic anomalies, and devising filtering strategies in real time.
- The Network Engineer will be responsible for provisioning customer traffic monitoring using various “flow” technologies on multiple routing platforms including: Cisco, Juniper, and Foundry, as well as various flow analysis platforms including Arbor Networks.
- Must be experienced in various networking and security technologies and be able to communicate with customers.
- Experience with dDos mitigation platforms such as: Arbor TMS, Radware and Riorey is highly desirable.
- 7+ years of industry experience in Networking and Security for large networks.
- Hands-on experience with DoS/DDoS detection, analysis and mitigation
- Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting complex network problems
- Experience in design and implementation of Network/Security infrastructure with Cisco and Juniper
- technologies, Foundry load balancers and security devices.
- Experience with all major routing protocols including OSPF, BGP and EIGRP
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP communications and DNS
- Understanding of vulnerability analysis, network defense, and auditing processes
- Knowledge of network management tools such as Arbor, Opsware, OPEN and Network Analyzers
- Experience providing managed security services
- Carrier or service provider experience a plus
- Ability to work on-call rotation within a team of network and security experts via remote location if required.
- Excellent customer service skills with accomplished verbal and written communication skills